How to get your New York Times cookie
- Go to https://www.nytimes.com/crosswords in your web browser. This will open the New York Times crossword puzzle page. Login if you haven't already.
- Right click anywhere on the page and select "Inspect" or "Inspect Element". This will open the developer tools window.
- In the developer tools window, select the "Console" tab. This is where you can enter code to interact with the web page.
- In the console's input section, enter the following code:
document.cookie.split('; ').find(r => r.startsWith('NYT-S')).split('=')
- Press Enter to run the code. This will output a long string of letters and numbers like:
- Copy that string of letters and numbers. This is your New York Times crossword cookie!!!! 🎉🍪🍪🍪🍪
That's it! Now you can enter that cookie on any leaderboard on the crossword leaderboards page to get your mini stats